Pisa Guided Tour with Optional Leaning Tower
The Leaning Tower of Pisa, one of Italy’s most well-known attractions, awaits you in Pisa.
Book a guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli to learn about the cathedral, baptistery, and renowned Leaning Tower.
The Leaning Tower of Pisa is one of the most distinctive buildings from the Middle Ages because of its recognizable tilt, which causes the tower to “lean.”
The Leaning Tower of Pisa is the culmination of your guided trip, which begins in Florence.
You can climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa, one of the world’s seven wonders (if the option is selected).
In this tour of the Leaning Tower of Pisa, your local guide will tell you more about the history of the Tower of Pisa.
Explore each of the monuments in Miracle Square. Enter the cathedral’s baptistery and take advantage of the opportunity to climb the Leaning Tower for unmatched city vistas.
Also, you can visit the largest baptistery in the Catholic world, renowned for its echo (it will be replaced with the cemetery if inaccessible that day).
The beautiful Leaning Tower of Pisa is a must-see on any trip to Italy! Therefore, reserve a spot on the Leaning Tower of Pisa guided tour if you intend to travel to Italy.
This ticket includes:
- Small group guided tour
- A licensed guide
- Tickets for the Baptistery and Cathedral
- Optional Leaning Tower access (includes entry to the Cemetery, OPA Museum, and Sinopie Museum)
- Headsets to hear the tour guide
Adult ticket (8+ years): €29
Child ticket (upto 7 years): €12
Things to remember
- Tickets for the Cemetery, OPA Museum, and Sinopie Museum are also included in the option that includes the Leaning Tower ticket (that you can visit on your own after the guided tour).
- You can use your headphones or the disposable ones that come with your radio.
- Tickets for the Cemetery, OPA Museum, and Sinopie Museum (which you can explore on your own following the guided tour) are also included in the Leaning Tower option.
- Please be aware that, for safety concerns, young children under eight cannot climb the Leaning Tower.
- You must cover your shoulders and back before entering the cathedral.
- You’ll go to the cemetery if the baptistery is closed because of baptism.
Featured Image: GetYourGuide.com